Gaming in 2012 Vice the 1980s and Tech Reviews for March 21, 2012
What happened to the simplicity of video games?
Remember Simon, just using your memory to hit the right color.
Then of course there was Atari entering the market. Did you sit for hours trying to get Pacman to race the maze or organizing blocks in Tetris before the speed got you.
A couple of my personal favorites were Paperboy and Frogger.
How excited were you to play Duckhunt? We would stay up for hours trying to beat each other. There certainly was an entertainment value, even without all the ‘blood and guts’ of today’s graphic games.
And with that being said, today we will highlight the review on Twisted Metal for PS3.
The first Twisted Metal game was originally released on the first PlayStation way back in 1995. Spin forward seven sequels and 17 years later and the latest version of the series, also just called Twisted Metal, releases this week.
Twisted Metal (PS3) Game Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Kingston SSDNow V+200 Enterprise 120GB Solid State Drive Review @ Futurelooks
- NZXT Switch 810 Full Tower Review @ Kitguru
- Cooler Master Silencio 450 Review @ Vortez
- Corsair Carbide 300R PC Case Review @ CowCotland
- Lian Li PC-100 “The Hammer” Mid-Tower Chassis Review @ TweakTown
- Cooler Master GeminII M4 Cooler @ Technic3D
- Noctua NF-F12 PWM Fan Review Update @ Hi Tech Legion
- Cooler Master X6 Elite CPU Cooler Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- Gelid ICY Vision Rev. 2 GPU Coolers In SLI @ Bjorn3D
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (XBOX 360) Game Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Rayman Origins (PS Vita) Game Review @ HardwareHeaven
- New Servers Games Games Games Travel Gadgets @ Ninjalane
- XBOX720 and PS4 Consoles Revive PC Gaming @ Benchmark Reviews
- XFX HD7870 Black Edition Overclocked Graphics Card Review @ Kitguru
- Sapphire HD 7870 OC Edition vs XFX R7870 Black Edition DD Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Exclusive interview with XFX Sales VP Cy Brown @ Kitguru
- Gigabyte HD7870 Overclock Review (Windforce 3X) @ Kitguru
- MSI R7970 Lightning Graphics Card Review (Twin Frozr IV) @ Kitguru
- Ivy Bridge High-Speed RAM Run with G.Skill PC3-20800 2666MHz RipjawsZ @ TweakTown
- GSkill RipjawsZ PC3 17000 CL9 Quad Channel Memory Kit @ Ninjalane
- ASUS Z77 LGA1155 Motherboards Preview @ Hardware Canucks
- ROCCAT Kulo 7.1 USB Headset Review @ HardwareLOOK
- Arctic Cooling Freezer A30 Heatsink Review @ FrostyTech
- Choiix Wave Stand @ LanOC Reviews
- Genius DeathTaker USB Laser Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- Epson Stylus NX430 Small-in-One All-in-One Printer @ TestFreaks
- Samsung Galaxy Note Smartphone/Tablet Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Nokia Lumia 710 Unboxing and First Look @ Tech-Reviews
- Powerful personal projector for iPhone ready to launch @ Kitguru
- Capdase Smart Tripod For iPhone 4 / 4S Review @ Tech-Reviews
- HP TouchSmart 520 All-In-One Review @ Techspot